Cigarzilla meets "Cigarasaurus"

By Gary Korb

I'm very pleased to announce that the folks at www.cigarzilla.net, "the web's best cigar forum and live chat," have invited me as their guest for their regular Thursday night chat this week. The fun starts tomorrow night, May 3rd at 8:00PM central time (9PM eastern/5PM pacific).

A shout-out goes to "tacHammer" who reached out last month asking me to participate. As a gesture of my appreciation, I've sent along some Famous Nicaraguan 3000 Torpedos, courtesy of Famous Smoke Shop, which CIGARZILLA will be giving away in the weeks ahead for their Free 5er Cigar Give-a-ways.

I'm really looking forward to chatting with all the http://www.cigarzilla.net/ members. I've checked in on the forum a couple times in the past few weeks, and they really have a great group. If you're not already a member and would like to join me and the rest of the CIGARZILLA community for this special forum, you can register now.

"See" you then.

Comments

Popular Posts