New Camacho Triple Maduro cigars only a few weeks away

By Gary Korb (and Christian Eiroa)

Little over a month ago, I posted a an announcement about Camacho's new Triple Maduro cigar series. Then yesterday, in anticipation of their official release next month, I received the following message from Christian Eiroa, president of Camacho Cigars, which I'd like to share with you:

"Within the next few weeks we will begin to deliver my newest creation, the Camacho Triple Maduro - a blend that has taken me nine months to develop.

I can proudly say that next to the Diploma, this is my proudest creation. I am absolutely enamored with the look, feel and taste of this cigar. Especially knowing what it took to make a cigar with an all maduro tobacco blend.

I only hope that those of you who try this cigar are able to enjoy and appreciate what an achievement this has been. So, if you happen upon one of these cigars, please take your time to sit back and relax and know that this cigar was blended by one of the biggest fans of tobacco.

The only desired result is that YOU enjoy this cigar after every puff. Never mind what others say or comment; make this YOUR cigar for which YOU and ONLY YOU will tell you how much you love it.

However, please keep in mind that in order to maximize your enjoyment of this cigar, they must be kept in the perfect environment! This tobacco and this blend are unlike anything else you have smoked, if you rush the smoking of this cigar you are seriously cheating yourself out of one fantastic smoke. Just make sure the cigars are neither too dry nor too moist.

Only 300,000 were made this year. Please be sure to contact your favorite cigar store and reserve a box ASAP. "

Thank you,
Christian Eiroa

I'm expecting some Camacho Triple Maduro samples to arrive shortly, so look for my review on CigarAdvisor.com in the weeks ahead. - GK

Comments

Popular Posts