Famous Smoke Shop Goes YouTube!


By Gary Korb

Good news for you cigar-smoking YouTube.com fans. We've now got our own Famous Smoke Shop YouTube page. I'm sort of new to this, so I'm not sure if the page has the right "look" yet, but the videos play, and I guess that's the main thing.

So far, I've posted the following three videos: Alan Rubin of Alec Bradley Cigars talking about the two new frontmarks in their MAXX cigars series (click on his photo above to watch that video.) Nick Perdomo talking about the new Perdomo Habano Corojo and Maduro cigars. Both of those videos were taken at the recent RTDA 2007 Trade Show & Convention in Houston. I also posted a video of Christopher Mey from Rocky Patel Cigars that was taken in the Famous Smoke Shop Retail Store where he describes the Rocky Patel Rosado cigars. Chris also did three others, which I'll have posted in the days ahead.

I've also got much more video from RTDA to post, but at least this is a start. Please feel free to subscribe to the Famous Smoke Shop YouTube page, send in your comments, etc.. If you've got a YouTube video of yourself smoking and reviewing a cigar, send me the link and I'll share it on our page. Plus, if you have any YouTube tips for me, send me an email.

Finally, you'll get the best resolution if you click the smaller viewer icon in the lower right-hand comer of the player window.

Enjoy, and happy viewing. Here's another example, just for fun...

Comments

Popular Posts