Time to toot my own cigar sampler

By Gary Korb

I don't usually do the self-promotion thing, but in this case I figured, what the heck, so here goes...

A few days ago I posted a press release about the weekly Holiday Specials Famous Smoke Shop is featuring this month. One of the items up for grabs is a cigar sampler that I put together, simply titled "Gary's Top-10 Faves '07" sampler. It's a great collection at the sale price of $29.95 (reg. $49.99). The sampler includes one each of the following cigars:

MAXX "The Fix"
Aurora 1495 Robusto
Avo Maduro Robusto
CAO Cameroon Robusto
Oliva Serie O Robusto
Olor Fuerte Robusto
Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro Robusto
Plasencia Reserva Organica Robusto
Rocky Patel Honduran Classic Torpedo
Carlos ToraƱo Signature Robusto Maduro

It's not easy making these "Top-10" collections. Working with our Buyer, I have to use cigars that are available in quantity, and I try to include at least one cigar from the major manufacturers. Some of the cigars I wanted to include we just didn't have enough of, so it's a compromise, but I think we came up with a good mix in the end. There's something for every taste preference in there. Moreover, I wanted to keep the price reasonable. Believe me, I could easily make up at least another ten "Top-10" samplers, but I'll take what I can get.

So if you're looking to try some of these fine cigars, or looking for a great gift idea, please be my guest and check it out - and thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts