Another thrilla at the 'zilla

Last month I had the opportunity to take part in one of the Thursday night chats at Cigarzilla.net. I guess I did OK, because they've decided to have me back for another chat this Thursday evening, June 21 at 8:00 P.M. CENTRAL time.

If you want to get an idea of what we talked about, see my blog, Chat-a-tat-tat, from May 4th.

I have no idea what we'll get into this week, but if you'd like to participate, please log on to Cigarzilla.net and sign-up. You may even win some cigars courtesy of Famous Smoke Shop.

If you can, please drop by and take part. Even if you can't join in, drop by the site anyway. They've got a great forum where you can discuss everything and anything "cigars."

Thanks to "tachammer," "LanShark," "roadgypsy," "Fletchman," and all the other Cigarzilla.net members for the return invitation. Hopefully, we'll have a bigger crowd on-hand this time, too.

~G.K.

Comments

Popular Posts